Friday, June 1, 2012

15 Chapter Books Set in Florida for 4th Graders


 My fourth grade team uses many different chapter books to integrate social studies with reading. It took us some time to find books that were about different areas of the state and from different time periods. The books are used as a read aloud and in literature circles. Below is a list of the books we use in class that are set in Florida. 
























     


 I posted previously book advertisements that my students did for a 3 of the books listed.  


2 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! How crazy I did a search to find other Florida books for my mom, and I came across your blog! Small world :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry.. I thought it would have my name by the comment. It's Amanda :)

      Delete