Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Resolution Linky Party

 
I am linking up with Jen at The Teachers' Cauldron for her New Year's Resolution party. Check out all the resolutions that everyone is posting. 

My personal resolution is to eat healthier. My husband and I have been watching documentaries about whole food eating. We have tried in the fall, as school as starting, to fully commit. I bet you can guess how that went. This year I want to begin taking small steps towards whole food eating. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of whole food eating. I wish I could do it all of the time! There is a great magazine "Clean Eating" that has great recipes.

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to eat this way all the time. Hopefully I can get there one day. I will check out the magazine thanks for letting me know about it.

      Sarah

      Delete