Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award!!



I was given this award by Michelle at Mrs. White's 5th Grade Class! Super excited that someone picked my blog! I am honored! I am new to blogging and have enjoyed putting my ideas out there. It is amazing the support and encouragement I have received from fellow teachers. This has made my day! Check out Michelle's site she is a 5th grade teacher like me and has great ideas. This is how the award works.

The rules for this award are as follows:
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
  2. Include a link to their site.
  3. Include the award image in your post.
  4. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
  5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
  6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7 random facts about me.

1. I love to bake but don't eat what I make. I am a cookie girl. Pies, cakes, and desserts are fun to make but not a great as a good cookie. My husband's office enjoys my baking projects and look forward to summer break. No really, they start asking when I will be out for summer break.

2. I am the oldest of 4 girls. Love my sisters!

This is an old picture but this was a great day at Disney!

 3. When I was a little kid I would teach my sisters and friends. I have always wanted to be a teacher.

4. My favorite book is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.

5. I was home-schooled until 9th grade.

6. My dad is Santa.
This is a picture of my daughter and I, two sisters, niece and mom with Santa (dad) last Christmas.

7. I love, love, love Syfy movies. The crazier the better!


So I'm going to nominate the following bloggers: (they are my favorites)
 
Teaching with a Touch of Twang

Tales of a First Year Teacher

Life As A Teacher

Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders

Learning is a Hoot

The Sweet Life of Third Grade

Oh' Boy 4th Grade

Fun in Room 4B

Lessons with Laughter

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I've selected you to receive the One Lovely Blog award! Come on over to check it out!

    Teaching Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award :) That's very sweet of you. I'm a new follower, by the way!

    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! What an honor! I'm def a follower now and love your blog!

    Thank you again,
    Sabra
    Teaching with a Touch of Twang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! That is so cute that you use to teach your sisters and friends. I was the little sister so my sister would teach me. I never got to be the teacher! :) I am giving away a $20 TPT gift certificate. Come visit and enter to win!

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete