I was given this award by Michelle at Mrs. White's 5th Grade Class! Super excited that someone picked my blog! I am honored! I am new to blogging and have enjoyed putting my ideas out there. It is amazing the support and encouragement I have received from fellow teachers. This has made my day! Check out Michelle's site she is a 5th grade teacher like me and has great ideas. This is how the award works.
The rules for this award are as follows:
Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Include a link to their site.
Include the award image in your post.
Give 7 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
When nominating, include a link to their site.
1. I love to bake but don't eat what I make. I am a cookie girl. Pies, cakes, and desserts are fun to make but not a great as a good cookie. My husband's office enjoys my baking projects and look forward to summer break. No really, they start asking when I will be out for summer break.
2. I am the oldest of 4 girls. Love my sisters!
|This is an old picture but this was a great day at Disney!|
3. When I was a little kid I would teach my sisters and friends. I have always wanted to be a teacher.
4. My favorite book is Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers.
5. I was home-schooled until 9th grade.
6. My dad is Santa.
|This is a picture of my daughter and I, two sisters, niece and mom with Santa (dad) last Christmas.|
7. I love, love, love Syfy movies. The crazier the better!
So I'm going to nominate the following bloggers: (they are my favorites)
Teaching with a Touch of Twang
Tales of a First Year Teacher
Life As A Teacher
Fabulous and Fun 4th Graders
Learning is a Hoot
The Sweet Life of Third Grade
Oh' Boy 4th Grade
Fun in Room 4B
Lessons with Laughter